Title: Creative Craft Skills
Start Date: Thursdays – November 2012
Time: 10am TO 1pm
Venue: MAMC, Deen House,
Station Road, Rochdale. OL11 1DS.
Contact: 07930 306933
Qualification Framework QCF
Title Creative Craft Skills
Unit Level Level 1
Duration 6 weeks
Unit Credit Value 3
Assessment Review Student Portfolio
The aim of the qualification is to enable learners to be involved in creative activities of crafts and develop effective skills for further education or employment.
You will be able to:
1. Understand the health and safety requirements when undertaking creative activity.
2. Know how to develop ideas for creative activity.
3. Know how to experiment with media using a sketchbook and/or journal.
4. Understand the importance of planning for activity.
5. Know how to use materials and equipment within given contexts.
6. Be able to use techniques to undertake activity within given contexts.
7. Be able to reflect on own work.